November 9, 2020
The Board of Trustees and the director have decided for the safety of our patrons, volunteers, and staff we should return to "Reopening Service Level 3" since the county has declared a state of emergency North Country Now. Which means:
- We are offering curbside pickup of books, see our website at https://www.hepburnlibraryofmadrid.org/CurbsidePickup or call us at (315)322-5673 for more information on how you can use this service.
- No public is to be in the building, currently only staff and designated people may enter. We have no dates on when we will return to "Repoening service level 4".
- Programming continues to be offered virtually, with some grab and go options. The Across the Fence Series will continue once a month, Pre-k Story time will continue on Fridays at 11:00am with a Grab and Go craft.
- Returns can be made to the blue outdoor book drop at the front of the library.
- At this time, there are no plans to reinstate public use of the Community Room.
On a side note: The library Board of Trustees has 2 vacancies. If interested, please look at our webpage at: https://www.hepburnlibraryofmadrid.org/Minutes
We hope everyone continues to abide by the established guidlines including masks worn over nose and mouth, hand washing, and maintaining social distances so we can get these case numbers back down. For more information about the current situation check out the New York State website.
Please call us if you have any needs we can help you with.
Previous update 7/22/2020