Battle of the Books
for the Madrid/Waddington Libraries
hosted by Waddington Library
388-4454 or firstname.lastname@example.org subject: battle of the books
- Any combination of four 4th-6th graders may make themselves into a team by signing up at the library. Students who sign up for a team must really want to be on that team and should not be signed up by their friends without their permission.
- No substitutions or additions can be made to a team once it has been formed and registered.
- Each team must have an adult coach/contact person. This may be a parent, teacher, or another adult that is able to coordinate between the team and the library.
- You may not be on more than one team.
- One team member must be appointed the captain/spokesperson. The captain is the one who will speak the team's answers to the judge in each game.
- You must choose a name for your team.
- You must register your team at your local library during the designated registration period to participate in the Battle of the Books.